Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lesbian Computer Dating Gone Awry

Quinn knew dating was bad news, especially when she found her partner and her best friend locked in each other's arms. But that had been years ago, and now everyone in her life seems to be encouraging her to "get back on the horse."

Besides all the advice, her sister-in-law, Holly, goes one step further and actually signs her up for a lesbian dating site. Quinn has no intention of using it, of course, but then a picture catches her eye...and a woman sends her an email expressing interest...and Quinn is off and running.

After a few false starts she meets Muffi, a nymphomaniac with an insatiable appetite and the ability to drive Quinn wild in bed. She also meets Connie, a staid neurologist whose romantic fantasies turn Quinn to jelly.

But is Quinn really in love with either of these women, or does she crave someone else, someone who has nothing to do with the lesbian dating site?

I wrote Red Hot Cyber Love after a few false starts of my own with online dating. Although I didn't get to have quite as much fun as Quinn, I learned enough to make me wonder about the women who use these sites regularly and whether true love is in their cards. I suppose it depends on the individual.

Red Hot Cyber Love is now available on Amazon and will be on sale soon. If you're in the mood for good, sexy fun, give it a try!

I'd also like to invite you to join me on Twitter @Judy_Folger and to follow me on my Facebook page: Judy  Folger - Lesbian Romance Author.

Until my next post, be romantic and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment